Monday, September 7, 2015

Here We Go Again....

Welp.. here I am again..going on a weight loss journey.

If you've read through my posts..you'll see I've been here a time or two. Last time, I did absolutely amazing during my 24 day challenge. It was after that I fell off the wagon...again... Since December I have been on and off the wagon. (More off than on). Recently I've been struggling with some health issues. I'm not going to share all the details as of now...but maybe sometime.

The struggles that we are facing right now have a little bit to do with my weight. The doctor said that he doesn't think I need to lose weight, but I just know deep down that this has got to be effecting the situation in some way. If I lose weight...it's only going to help! 

With all that is going on I would say I have MUCH more motivation to get to a healthy weight and maintain it. I'm starting my journey with a 10 day cleanse from Advocare. I'm an Advocare distributor and I love their products. I just have to be consistent with taking them and eating healthy to be able to see the results I want. I really REALLY wish that I could combine healthy eating, Advo supplements and working out, but right now I have a healing stress fracture that is preventing me from working out. I'm trying to be as patient as I can so that I don't return to working out too early and hurt myself even more. But as soon as I'm cleared by my doctor I will be posting my workouts as well!! I can't wait to get back to running, yoga and Zumba!! 

Thanks for following my journey! Any and all encouragement is welcome :) :) :)

Have a great night!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment