Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 1 & 2

Day 1:

The fiber drink is just as terrible as I remember..but I got it down! I did well with my eating.  I said no to two wonderful desserts that were in the lounge and a cute little candy bag that one of my students gave to me for Halloween.  I've been feeling a little sick and hoping it would go away....

Day 2: 

I woke up feeling terrible.  I had an unbearable sinus headache, my nose was running yet I couldn't breathe.  I decided to take the day off to rest.

Now, normally (even on day 2) this would have been an excuse for me to give up.  I'm sick.  I can't do this.  BUT, NO. Not this time.  I hunkered down and slept a good part of the day.  When I felt up to it I ate what I had prepped for the day.  This was a mini celebration for myself! Even though I don't feel good, I didn't give up.  Win #1!

Here's to hopefully feeling better and continuing on this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment