Thursday, November 6, 2014

Days 3 & 4

Many hurdles already and it's only day 4! On Sunday, when I woke up I had a little bit of a runny nose, but working with kindergarteners I get a runny nose at least weekly ;). I started my journey on Monday and only kept feeling worse.  I decided to take Tuesday off and thought I'd stick it out yesterday.  Today I took the day off again and went to the doctor.  A sinus infection, ear infection and antibiotics later... here I am! BUT, here's the good news.. I have not wavered from my plan!!!!!  This would have been an easy way out but, my will is just so strong this time I'm so grateful.  I did have my first little meltdown last night.  I was just so sad and frustrated because of my illness coming at such an inopportune time.  I talked with my Advo coach Emilie (who is absolutely WONDERFUL) and she reminded me that there is going to be hurdles, but that is going to make the end that much better.

Day 3: For dinner I had these http://www.advotips.com/buffalo-wing-turkey-burgers/ 

Buffalo Wing Turkey Burgers... They were SO GOOD. My husband liked them too!  I decided that I was going to add some avocado to them and that was great too.  

Day 4: I don't have much of an appetite from being sick, but I've started to have some cravings. I really wanted something crunchy like chips.  I fought this urge with some raw sunflower seeds.  They have been my go to for snacks today.  I have also been craving some sweets.  I decided to take an apple and warm it up. I put some cinnamon on top and it tasted like apple pie! 

That's all for now.  Here's to feeling better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment