Wednesday, November 26, 2014

DAY 24!!!!!!!

Hellllllo Family and Friends!

I can hardy believe that it is DAY 24! I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap, I did it. I can't even believe it. I just want to say first that I could not have done it with EVERYONE'S support...from Spencer at home eating whatever I make, my mom listening to me ramble on the phone, Emilie answers my thousands of questions and everyone else!!!  

Here are my results:

I have lost 8 lbs total, 3 inches from my waist, 2 inches from my hips and 2% body fat.  BUT MOST OF ALL....Here are my before and after pictures... (Yellow background before and white background after)...



Right when I woke up this morning I weighed and measured myself.  I'm going to be honest...at first I was sort of disappointed.  When I measured myself I was thinking "Wait, what? I lost NOTHING in my legs? NOTHING in my arms????" Then I decided to take "after" pictures.  It wasn't until I saw these pictures side by side that I was SO VERY PROUD OF MYSELF!!! I have never ever made it to the end of something to see progress. I am SO happy to see PROGRESS!  Did you read that correctly...PROGRESS..not perfection!! I know that I am not where I need to be but I have made so much progress that I couldn't be happier and more proud of myself.  I have to make this post short because I have Thanksgiving plans to pack and get ready for but I wanted to share this with everyone.  I can't wait to keep going.  I most definitely will be continuing AdvoCare products and the eating plan with splurges of life here and there.  

I will be back soon to continue some other thoughts, but I have to go for now!! Thanks for checking in! :) :D 

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! �������� can't tell you how proud I am that you set your mind to it and DID it!! The look on you face says it all!��. Keep up the good work-love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete