Saturday, November 15, 2014

Half Way Point!

Today is Day 13 which marks OVER half way there!!!  

I am feeling more energetic, healthier and overall better about my body and mind.  Before this journey I would always be so tired.  I napped alllll the time (just ask my husband ;)). Last week I was very sick so I did nap a lot, but this past week I started feeling better and I have had so much energy that I haven't even thought of napping or laying down. It makes going to work out after school easier! I actually have energy to work out and put a lot of effort into the work out.  It's a good feeling!

I had my first weigh in on Day 10 after the cleanse phase was done.  I am down 3.8 lbs, down 1 inch off my waist and down 1 inch off my hips...in just 10 days! I'm so proud and excited. I'm trusting the process and working toward my goals. 

Speaking of goals.. I'm starting to think of my days past the 24 day challenge. To be honest, it gives me anxiety to think about.  Now, I know that I'm going to be able to do this challenge, but what am I going to do after???   I've starting thinking of how I'm going to approach this because I can see myself taking a tumble right off this train and not getting back on (especially with the Holidays approaching *YIKES*)! Then this would be all for NOTHING.  At first I wanted to set a weight that I wanted to be at but then I started to think about how muscular I've always been and I how much I've learned about not looking at the scale for happiness.  So, I've come to the conclusion that I have a couple of work pants that I can not fit into comfortably.  My goal is not only to finish this 24 day challenge, but continuing until I can comfortably fit into those pants!!

Food for Thought:
I also am trying to figure out how I can ease myself back into a balance after I have reached my goals.  I am eating SUPER clean right now.  I am able to do it now and it's wonderful, but I know that this is not a lifestyle that I could commit to forever.  I would like to stay clean, but be able to indulge every so often. Finding that balance is going to be key to long term success for me.

Another Food for Thought:
I'm thinking about becoming an AdvoCare Distributor again.  I'm wondering if anyone would has any interest in product?? I've done AdvoCare before and really did like the products, but never stuck with it long enough to decide if it works.  I can tell you now.. IT IS WORKING! I'm going to continue on Advo products after the challenge, but wondering if it's worth it to become a distributor.  Let me know if you have any interest! It may sway my decision! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment